Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dark Chocolate

Mint!
Yes, finally an amazing chocolate bar in Central America. The chocolate pictured with me
is an Ixcacao Dark Chocolate Mint one! That's the brand of chocolates that Chocolate Bob makes (by hand! And seriously, it's an amazing operation!) Really I just wanted to brag on what a good use of 10 quetzales that chocolate was. Also, you can see some of the tropical bushes here at La Union - my Spanish school in Antigua. And, the hurricane-side-effect rains have finally stopped today; good thing too since it was causing mudslides in some of the little mountain towns and my Spanish teacher had to wait for an hour while men shoveled mud out of the drains so the bus could make it to work! Yup, life is crazy (the good kind) here.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa about the mud!!! And even more whoa about the mint chocolate! Yum, I bet I would love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like! Charlene's comment. :) I agree! Chocolate is great!! :) Mud is crazy! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! :D :) Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete